Thursday 6 December 2012

hair....and other beauty things

 
 
 
http://www.thesmallthingsblog.com/2012/12/holiday-hair-tutorial-swept-to-side.htmlholiday hair!


Its getting to that time of year again, holiday parties and get togethers, with family, staff parties and  friends, or even just wanting to look extra nice for Christmas church services!

I know I always have a hard time finding a nice way to do my hair that is different from the every day hairstyles I wear.

Not everyone has the time or money to go and get their hair proffessionally done at a hair salon, I know I always dont!


Pinterest to the rescue again!!

I have found some really cute, hairstyles on there, and this one here is one I will be trying this holiday season!

 
Super Cute!!
 
 
If you are looking for makeup tips, pinterest is definitly the place to go!
 
You can check out my Make-up inspired Pinterest board here
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment