Thursday 22 December 2011

Hi Dolls!

This is my first post on this new blog! And I am so excited! Ha!

I have been writing another blog off and on for the past few year, but its about a whole lot of nothing!

I am a HUGE fan of alot of awesome Blogs that are out there.....so many talented, inspiring ladies out there!!

I have wanted to start a new blog for a while, but just never got around to it......

But now its Christmas break....(I am on holidays for 13 days!!!) So I took a couple hours early this morning  (before the yahoos roll out of bed.....and by yahoos i mean my 3 sweet children!) to get this thing going.  Coffee in hand, Christmas music playing softly (as to not wake the yahoos) and here i go!

My name (not my real name but what you can call me) is Miss Weigh. I am a 30 year old Wife to hubba hubby, and mother to 3 beauties (3 girls) I like to call Princess (10 years..also not her real name), Mini-Me (7 years) and Baby (5 years).





We live in wastern Canada, in a small town that we absolutly love!!!

We have 3 fur babies (2 dogs....1 big( Riya) 1 small (Duke) and 1 kitty (Shadow))

Princess and Mini-Me are hockey players.....and baby is a dancer!

hubba hubby is ex-military......he likes to tell people he is "retired" lol
The truth is he had a routine surgery when he was 24 that went wrong, and ended up having 3 follow up surgeries that just made the situation worse........and after the 3rd surgery was hospitalized for 3 days in which time we found out hubba hubby had stage 3 Hodgekins Lymphoma.

So after 6 months of Chemo.....Hubba hubby was in "complete remission" which meant the cancer was no longer in his body, but it just cant be called Cancer free until he has been in complete remission for 5 years (Novemeber 2011 was 4 years!!!)
Anyway.....during the 6 months of chemo, they ut the problems from the surgery on the back burner and just feed him pain meds for the pain.....so by the time he finished chemo they said there was really nothing they could do for his other problem and called it "chronic pain" and released him from the military (on a pretty good pension mind you) and said he would never work again!

So instead of explaining all that out everytime he just tells people he is retired! ha!!

The look on peoples faces is priceless!!! ( as he is only 30 now!)

So with all this behind us, we moved to my home town, and have been living and beathing and loving everyday making our life here!




No comments:

Post a Comment