Thursday 9 February 2012

Winter Blahs

Hi Dolls!!


Any one else out there in blogger land have a case of the winter Blahs?


I sure do!!

I cannot wait for spring!!


For the snow to melt and be long gone....

For the tulips and the daffodils to be in bloom.....

and for that sweet smell of spring, and all things coming alive!!!


I also cannot wait for spring cleaning!!! Ha! I know crazy right?!!


I just dont have any get up and go these days......I want to hibernate!


I do however have a few plans up my sleve!!



I have been wanting a home office, but we just dont have a room that I can use as one....


So....



I have discovered the Cloffice!!!


Closet + Office = Cloffice!!!


And I happen to have a perfect size closet on hand!!!


Here are a few of my inspiration pics....










All three pics I found on Pinterest!!


I am so excited to get this project started!!

What are ya'll planning for spring projects?

No comments:

Post a Comment