Saturday 28 January 2012

Hi Dolls!!


We had a bit of a weather bomb hit my neck of the woods yesterday!!

School shut down 2 hours early!

Which meant I was home at 3pm for the night!!

So what did I do?

Painted the kids bathroom!!!


I have been wanting to do it for awhile now, but just haven't had the time!


I had everything I needed so I got started!

This is the before pics



Not that there was anyhting terrible wrong with this bathroom, but it hasnt been painted or redecorated since we moved in! (2 years ago!)

It is a small bathroom so it is hard to get pics!

When I first started it, each of my 3 girls randomly stuck their heads in and asked what color I was going to paint it.

When I have replied "granite grey" they all wrinkled their noses!

Mini-me even commented " grey? Seriously? Mommy that is a really boring color!"

 when I replied " Honey,  have I disappointed u in any of the other rooms I have painted and decorated?" her answer " no, but u haven't painted any of them grey!!" ha!

 I have to give her credit I am going way out of my normal color schemes on this bathroom! I assured her (andher sisters) that they will love the bathroom when it was  finished!!!

Here is the after!


I still need to get a picture to go int his frame! Ha! I have an idea for one!

 Some day I would love to replace this old sink with a pedistil sink, and new ceramic tiles on the floor!



 I adore this shower curtain!!! I bought it a year ago, and based the whole bathroom redo on it!



It was a perfect fit!

I have 3 girls and there are 3 dresses!! lol

The feather boa's are sewed on fux fur!


I wanted pretty towels for this bathroom, but all the ones I liked were almost $20!!

I would not pay that much for a hand towel!!

So I went to walmart paid $3 for a plain white hand towel

$2 for some pretty ribbon

and Woila!

A pretty hand towel!

I sewed the ribbon on!




I did the same for the bath towel!


I Love how it turned out!!!

Princess, Mini me and baby love it too!!!





2 comments: