Saturday 14 January 2012

Hi Dolls!!

Anyone else loving this song?

And how cute is Luke Bryan??? HA!





I love country music, and this is one of my favorites right now!

Another country song that I heard for the first time just the other day is




Jana Kramer's (or Alex Duprex if you are a One Tree Hill Fan!)

What I Love about your Love!


Oh and in a weightloss challenge update.....

I am down 10lbs!!

I sneeked another peek on wednesday (which was one & a half weeks since i started)

I was really excited!!!

Happy Saturday!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow good for you to have taken on that challenge and look at the results in just one week! You should be so proud of yourself! I firmly believe you have to find something you love to do to get fit and you will continue.. that is why there are so many options available! And your family is beautiful.. I am now a follower and can't wait to continue to hear of your successes! Thanks so much for stopping by Harrison Home!! Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and by the way.. I LOOOOVE country music too! Love me some Tim McGraw ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm passing on the Liebster blog award to you! I don't see a link to your email but tonight I'll post it about 7pm, you pick 5 blogs you love and link back to them:) xoxo Melodee

    ReplyDelete