Sunday 22 January 2012


Hi Dolls!

How was your weekend?

We had a nice quiet one!

Friday evening was a little nasty outside with heavy snow that came down fast. I am a youth leader at my church and it was the first night back since before Christmas.

Only 4 youth showed up, because of the bad roads, so we postponed it until next week.

Saturday was a great day! The sun was shining and the snow that fell the night before was glistening!

I had a very relaxing day and got caught up on some shows I had recorded.

My girls spent the whole day playing!


 Which is very rare in this house! We always have hockey practice or games, and dance class or somewhere else we have to be on saturdays! There was a hockey tournament at the rink in our town, so all other hockey practices were cancelled! It made me kinda happy! Ha!

Then Saturday evening, I went to my friend Cheryl Perry's house who is an amazing photographer! She started a photography Club and last night was the first meeting! There was 6 of us that went! It was so nice to meet with other photographers, and aspiring photographers to talk shop!


She also had an really yummy munchie dish that I had never had before!

Caramel cream cheese apple dip!


She said it was the easiest thing to make!!

Spread cream cheese out on a plate, cover the cream cheese with caramel toping and then sprinkle with skor chipits.

  


Then dip wedges of granny smith apples and YUMO!!
Seeing as it was saturday and my cheat night, I got to try this yummy dip!

No comments:

Post a Comment