Sunday 1 January 2012

Hi Dolls!!

Happy 2012!!!

My New Years resolution is to be a better mother and wife, and daughter. And included in this, is to finally get to a healthy weight. I owe it to my kids to have the energy and the get up and go to be able to keep up with them!

I also need to stop nagging my husband so much.....(so he says!) Ha!

I have to say 2011 was kinda crappy year.....it wasnt terrible, but it wasnt great either.....especially the last few months.

I also want to work harder at keeping my house clean....Don't get me wrong, my house isn't filthy, or even dirty......just not organized the way I would like it to be.

Over the Christmas Holidays, I actually got a jump start on this and completely cleaned and organized two rooms in my house.......

The Laundry Room....

and

Princess's Room


The laundry room needs to be painted before I take and post pictures, but here are some of Princess's Bedroom

Again the quality of these photos are not that great as I took them with my iphone.




Her nice clean closet after I took everything out (including a full bag of garbage!) and organized it.







I love this cute little jewelry organizer!









The next room I plan on tackling is the kids bathroom!

I will make sure I get before and after pics!

Have a good New Years Day!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment