Monday 2 January 2012

This is the first day of the rest of my life.....

Hi Dolls!!!


Today is my first day on the Body by Vi 90 day Challenge!



If you haven't heard of it, it is the newest way to lose weight!!

It is not a gimmick or fad diet, it is a lifestyle change.

I have had people say to me ... "when you come off that you are just goning to gain back all the weigh"

Well NO I am not......

When I finish this program and stop exercising, and go back to eating junk food and crappy food (returning to my bad food choice habits) then yes! yes I will gain back the weight......what else would you expect???

But when I finish this program if I continue to push my self everyday to excercise and eat properly and healthy (stay within my 1200-1500 calories/day) then NO! no I will NOT gain the weight back!!!


I am so ready for this!!!

I have been extremely overweight now for 8 years!

Since I had my 2nd baby (and got married and feel into that beloved comfort zone)

I was at my absolute biggest after I had baby #2 (and I dont even know what I weighed cause I stopped weighing myself then)

When I got pregnant with my 3rd baby, I lost 45lbs!!

But after having her i gained back 25lbs of it :(

Since then I have yo-yoed within 30lbs.

I just have never found anything that got me truly motivated!

Until now!!

I know of actual people (relatives, and people from my town)

That have started this program and are having amazing results!!

2 of my sisters and I are doing this program together so I have support!!

I also have joined a weight loss support group and have entered into a weightloss (money) challenge!

So to keep myself accountable I will be doing a daily food/weightloss post (I will keep doing regular posts about regular stuff too)

So for Breakfast I had a Cafe Mocha Shake

Ingredients:

2 scoops Vi-Shape Mix
1 tsp instant coffee
8-10 oz skim milk
1 tsp fat free jello chocolate pudding powder
handful of ice cubes

Mix it all up in a magic bullet ( or blender) and YUM!!!

The Vi-Shape mix smells (and tastes) like vanilla cake batter!!!

I had my shake at 9am

at 10:30am I will have an apple as a snack (and I will drink LOTS of water all day)

Somewhere between 12 noon an 1pm I will have another shake......

This time I am going to have a fruity flavored one! (I will post exactly what I put in it later...and maybe a picture!)

*Update ~ My lunch time shake was a fruity one....lol

Ingredients:

2 Scoops Vi-shape mix
frozen mixed fruit (strawberries, melon, grapes)
8-10 oz skim milk

It was good!! Next time I make this one I will add some splenda to it as it wasnt assweet as I would have liked it but it was still very yummy!! and I forgot to take a picture!!!

around 2pm I will have another snack........celery & peanut butter....maybe.....

and supper tonight is

~Grilled steak (no bbq sauce :( it has too much sugar) w/ lots of spices
~steamed brocolli and carrots
~garden salad w/ fat free dressing!


I will also be weighing and measuring myself (I wont be posting that on here yet...lol)

But I will post my before pics on here!





Seeing these pics makes me so disgusted!!

How did I let myself get this big???

I was 155 in highschool (I am 5'6)


That's me in the prom dress (This picture was taken in Gr. 11)


So depressing!!!

Makes me even happier I am finally gonna do something about it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment