Tuesday 17 January 2012

Hi Dolls!

"If you do what you've always done, you will get what you've always got!"

Agree??

I completly agree!

So with it being a new year and all, this has been playing on my mind alot!

With trying to lose weight, and with a few other aspects of my life (but thats a post for another time!)


I have tried and tried (and tried) to lose weight!

I have been over weight for honestly the past 10 years! After being pregnant with Princess.

And at first I guess it didnt bother me, I was to busy adjusting to my new life as mother, wife, and being an adult!  Then 2 more kids and a whole slew of big life events and here I am still overweight!!

But putting the quote to work, I am not going about trying to losing weight  the same as I always have.... and Honestly I would get about 2-3 weeks in to it and quit!




Well not this time! No sir!

I am down 11 lbs in 2 weeks!

I feel really good! More energy then I have in a LONG time!



I weigh my self every morning, which I know I shouldn't do, but it keeps me accountable. Because before I put something in my mouth I think to myself, if I eat this will it reflect on the scale in the morning? and if the answer is "YES" in a negative way then no sir!, is that going in my mouth!

My weakness is potato chips! I am not a sweet lover, but oh my goodness you put a bag of chips in front of me and I am weak! ha!

Well thats how I used to be.....

My husband loves his junk food, (and yes he could afford to lose a few lbs too) he always has, and prolly always will.


I have begged and pleaded that he not bring it into the house. I dont buy the stuff, and if its not in the house I seriously dont miss it.

But him being the darling husband he is (Ha!) will not buy it for a little while but eventually gives in and there it is in the house again!


So this time I have decided that in the evening when he breaks out the chips, i need to leave the living room! For now it is the only way I can make sure I wont give in and eat chips!

And maybe he will get the hint that his wonderful wife will no longer hang out in the living room with him in the nighttime.....and maybe he will miss me and stop buying chips!!! HA! I doubt it!



But thats ok, lol I just hang out in the family room ( i get to hold the remote there! and watch what I wanna watch!) so I guess its a win win situation! Hubby gets his chips and I get my shows!












1 comment:

  1. I have the chip weakness too...i think that is a great idea to leave the room! And I too weigh myself every morning to hold myself accountable...i think whatever works for you is what you should do! great job..keep it up! The first two weeks are the hardest!

    ReplyDelete