Wednesday 15 February 2012

Kitchen

Hi Dolls!!

We had quite the ice storm here this past weekend!

The whole town shut down, so with no place to go, I finally took some pictures of my kitchen, since I re-decorated it.

This is what the kitchen looked like when we first moved in....yellow walls...popcorn ceiling

This is a hallway leading of the kitchen out to the laundry room...

Princess's bedroom is off this hallway and so is the kids bathroom.



Sage green counter top and backsplash.....


Here is the after!!


The ceilings, still need to be seamfilled....but we will get that done as the funds allow it...


My cupboards need to be touched up, and I haven't done this yet because I have plans up my sleeve for them yet!!!!

Here is a close up of the counter top and backsplash.....(took this picture before I painted the kitchen orange)


I painted the countertop, and the backsplash is paintable wall paper painted silver.

I am very pleased with how it turned out!

I couldn't stand the sage green counter tops and backsplash much longer!

We are hoping to update the kitchen properly in the next couple years, so until then I love my kitchen!



No comments:

Post a Comment