Saturday 7 April 2012

Mom of all girls

Hi Dolls!


When I was a little girl and would dream of being grown up, married and the kids I would have, I never once dreamed of having all girls! In fact, I wanted 4 boys!





I grew up in a family of 5 girls, and I was the oldest! We have an older half brother, but he is 10 years older then me, so we didnt have the chance of growing up with him or really becoming close with him. (We are all very close with him today)


Anyway, I didnt get the chance to experience a brother, and I knew all about girls, seeing as I was one and had 4 much younger sisters (P the sister next to me is 6 years younger then me and the baby of the family C is 10 years younger then me) so I didn't want to have girls....I wanted boys!


When I was pregnant with my first Princess, I prayed everyday God would give me son.
In the delivery room when the doctor announced it was a girl, I wasn't disappointed at all! I remember my mom saying to me as they handed me my new baby girl "Are you disappointed? " and my reply was "Not at all! I don't think I would have know what to do with a boy anyway!" lol



With each of my other 2 pregnancies it was the same thing, hoped and prayed for a boy.....but got girls, and wasn't once disappointed!


I absoultey LOVE having 3 girls!

I love all the pretty girl clothes, and the hair bows, and nailposlish, and decorating girls rooms!

Part of me still wants to someday be a mom to a son...(my husband had a vasectomy) and maybe someday we will look into adopting.

But I wouldn't change my girls for anything in the world!  


No comments:

Post a Comment