Saturday 28 April 2012

Oh Happy Day!

Hi Dolls!

Today is a good day!

It's really the simple things in life that make me happy......lol

Like after a year of my laptop sitting up in my closet because it would not turn on, (and a year that I have been fighting over sharing with my oldest daughter her laptop) I finally decided that perhaps it was the power cord..... so off to walmart I go (I <3 Walmart!) and $60 later I am on my way home with a power cord, fingers crossed the whole way home that this would work!

I get home rip the power cord out of its package, dig take my laptop out of the closet, plug it in and...........

TA DA!!!!!!

I am now writing this blog post from my computer!!!! (And grining ear to ear!)

lol it really is the simple things.......

and guess who else is almost as happy as me........Princess, who now doesn't have her momma hogging her laptop!


Don't mind the crappiness of the picture.....but this is me, taken with the webcamera on my lap top......see how happy I am!

ok, dolls! I am off to clean up dog crap......this new puppy isn't getting the hint that he is suppose to do that outside.....nonetheless I will still be smiling while cleaning it up! Ha!! I am that happy HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment