Wednesday 28 March 2012

1st day of the rest of my life!



Hi Dolls!



Ok so today was my first day of school!

It went pretty good!

I have biology in the morning and English in the afternoon.


Biology for the most part will be ok.....I wont say easy because it wont be. It will be a lot of memorization.

But english on the other hand......Jeesh! I forgot how much I disliked english!

I am starting out with the Non-Fiction section, and reading and then answering questions, where you have to dig deep to find the meaning of why the author chose to write in such a way....or what you think the author was feeling when he wrote something......may sound easy but I dunno it is going to be hard for me to wrap my head around some of this stuff!!!


Anyway I am beat!

But one good thing is......When I got home from work and school today I had SO much energy!!

Usually when I would get home from work I would be tired and just plain lazy.

My mind got some much needed "exercise"today!!!

Good Night Ya'll!!



XOXO,

Me






No comments:

Post a Comment