Tuesday 27 March 2012

My list of Goals



Hi Dolls!


A Blog that I follow, Skinny Jeans Dream, suggested making a list of goals you want to accomplish. And as you accomplish them cross them off and continue to add new goals!

So Here I go....

My Goals

*Lose 5% (of my body weight)

*Lose 10%

*Lose 25 lbs

*Lose 50 Lbs

*Lose 75lbs

*Lose 100lbs

*Hear the words "Wow, You lost weight!!" from more then 5 people.

*Weigh in under 199 (ONEderland)

*Reach my goal weight

*Share my sisters clothes!

*Blog about my weight loss to motivate and inspire people the way Krystle @skinny jeans dreams  inspired and motivates me

*wear shorts

*Wear (and look good in )Jeans

*wear a bikini

*fit into and wear knee high boots

* walk 5 km

*Walk 10 km

*Learn to Run

*Run a mile

*Run 5 k

*Run 10 k

*Become a Zumba Instructor

*shop(and fit into sizes) at Garage

*Upgrade my Grade 12 English, Biology, and Math

*Get accepted to Holland College, Practical Nursing Program

*Graduate with high marks

*Become an LPN and get hired.


I listed these in no particular order (for the most part)

I will come back and cross them off as I accomplish them! 

I am already working on getting my first ones crossed off!!



XOXO,

Me





No comments:

Post a Comment