Tuesday 6 March 2012

Hi Dolls!


I am so sick of this friggin long winter!!!!


It feels like this is the longest winter ever!!!


I am so glad it is March 1st! That means only 1 month left to winter!!!

I can't wait for April and the beginning of Spring!!


For those of you reading this .....I live in Eastern Canada.....SO we are still up to our eye balls in snow

And freeze your but off temperatures

:(



Anyway now that I got that rant outta the way....ha!


I have so many spring projects planned!


And I am very excited about every one of them!!!


I told you about my plans for my kitchen, well now I am going to share my plans for my entry way.


This is what it looks like now.....



Very boring.....in every way... and too similar in color to the dining room


This is the view looking in from the front door.... See how similar the color of the dining room walls is to the hallway......there is nothing wrong with them being close in color.....I just like a little bit more color


Forgot to move my purse off the chair for that pic :)


This is where the kids are hanging there coats right now.....

But it is directly behind the front door, so it is very crammed.




And this beauty below is what I am gonna do to the wall with the stars on it!!!





I have a really nice 'Country Plum' color picked out for above the white board and batton.

Can't wait to get started!!

No comments:

Post a Comment