Wednesday 7 March 2012

Newest Edition!

Hi Dolls!!


When I got home from work yesterday Hubba Hubby said he had something to tell me...

Like seriously as soon as I walked in the front door, he is waiting there for me and this is what he says to me.....

Kinda had me worried that it was bad news....

So he goes on to tell me that when he was picking the girls up from school one of the other parents was there with a new puppy, that their female dog had had about a month ago, and that he just fell in love with this puppy and it needed a home!

So guess what!!!??


We are getting a new puppy!!!



This is him!!

We have decided to call him Fynn.

We can't bring him home for another week or 2 but I am so excited!!

We went to visit him yesterday after hubby filled me in (and i  got over my freak out thinking it was bad news)


His dad is a shitz zu, and his mom is a little bit bigger then a shitz zu and is a mixed breed.

So I don't think he will be all that big.......

But I can't help thinking how much he resembles a Saint Bernard.....Like the dog in the movie Beethoven !


No comments:

Post a Comment